We Are Hiring
Who We Are
Aye is an early stage startup. We are a wellness app which allows people to monitor and change their health, wellbeing and lifestyle. Using a unique algorithm we create a tailor-made plan for personal improvement. Our vision is to completely change the healthcare market and see huge growth in our exciting app.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Elixir/Phoenix developer to work with a greenfield product which has been built from the ground up in Elixir/Phoenix. You will be working alongside an entrepreneurial team led by Gordon Craig, CTO of Craneware.
Your primary job is to work as a Lead Developer in the Aye Limited tech team:
- You will report to our CFO, Gordon Craig
- You will have day to day autonomy working to an agreed roadmap
- You will be involved in development discussions with the team,
contributing ideas and providing technical aptitude to problem solving.
- You act as a liaison for key stakeholders within Aye
- You have a deep understanding and experience in functional languages,
particularly Elixir/Phoenix and Erlang and can pick up new languages quickly
- You are a well-rounded developer (polyglot, web, mobile) who is
comfortable in the full stack
- You have a strong desire to do test driven development
- You want the applications you build to be the right ones for your clients
- You have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility
- You have good communication skills and are able to explain complex
matters to different audiences
- You can actively contribute to our company culture; our team will work closely
together and with users
- Experience with or an interest in:
- Front-end web development using React.JS
- User experience
- Visuals design
- Product management
- Experience participating in open source projects
- You live in or around Edinburgh or can work flexibly
Contract or full time will be considered.
Salary £60,000 per annum + benefits.
CV’S and covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact page. Deadline for submissions 13 April 2018 and interviews will be held in Edinburgh soon after.